scared to death!
Okay, heres my problem. Ive been with the same guy for 2 years, Never cheated or anything. On January 25th I went to my friends party without my boyfriend (Big mistake by the way) Got drunker then I should have gotten. Dont remember anything, other than waking up the next morning with a guy trying to sleep with me! The first time I woke up he had his fingers inside of me, I told him to stop. He did. I passed back out. Woke up again with him coming on my butt. I went off and made him leave. I honestly dont think I had sex with him that night, but since I dont remember anything I am scared to death! & I know I didnt have sex with him that morning because I would have woken up..But since I do know he came on my butt I am once again scared to death it leaked inside of me?Anything. Well anyways...I was going to tell my boyfriend when he picked me up...but he was already accusing me of cheating that night so I left it alone. That was all on January 25th. I have sex with my boyfriend....All the time, unprotected and protected. Well I had my last period on February 9th. Found out I was pregnant March 19th. Went to the doctor. As of today I am 8 weeks and 5 days (according to the ultrasound) So my question is...Is it possible that I conceived on January 25th and still got my period? Or is there absolutely no way? I honestly think its my boyfriends, but I guess i just want to know 100% for sure! If there is any chance its not then I need to tell him ASAP! Please help!!!! Thanks.
I am sure it's not from the incident January 25.  First of all, you had a period that began on February 9, and if you had gotten pregnant January 25 or close to it, you would not have had a period.  And if you had gotten pregnant January 25, you would not be told by a doctor now that you are 8w5d pregnant according to an ultrasound.  He would have given you a gestational age (the kind of count doctors use, which starts on the first day of your last period before conception) of something more like 13 weeks 4 days.  Keep in mind that unless you quizzed your doctor on your actual conception date, using the word "conception," he will give you a gestational age.  That count begins not on the day you ovulate or conceive, but on the (assumed) first day of your last period.

If, as of today April 16, you are 8 weeks 5 days pregnant by gestational age given to you by a doctor using an ultrasound, it means something like this:

Probable date of ovulation:  February 28
Possible dates of conception:  February 24 to March 4
Estimated due date:  November 21

I would like to have this post removed please,
I'll drop a line to the moderators and let them know you want it removed.