should i be concerned
I had sex with my now ex on the 3 febuary 2013. The day of my last period was on 25 january... He doesnt believe the baby is his because i have a new partner whom i almost had sex with on the 10febuary and i am 12weeks today who could possibly be the the father?
You got the '12 week' figure from an ultrasound?
Also, did you "almost" have sex with your new partner on the 10th or did you have sex with your new partner on the 10th?  
Almost had sex on the 10 feb... He said that he ejaculated he thinks but no where near my virgina and i didnt feel anything and yes i got the 12 weeks from an ultrasound
If you're 12 weeks on April 19. and got that from an ultrasound, you would have conceived approximately 10 weeks back from April 19, which is February 8.  If the sex with your ex was unprotected, he's certainly in the running for dad, because sperm can live up to 5 days or more in your system.  On the other hand, if your ultrasound was done at exactly 12 weeks, it could be a couple of days off.  This puts your new partner in the running also.  What was the gestational age they gave you on the day you had the ultrasound?  Was it 12w0days, or something else?
My scan was on on the 5march and they said i was 5weeks and 3days pregnant...
It really is close.  Both guys should do DNA tests when the baby is born.  The main thing is, your ex is NOT ruled out.
I am.so worried and stressed out it is weighing on me so bad cos i already have a 2year old and now this
Is the issue who is the father, or is the issue whether or not you want another child?  Because adoption is always a loving option.
I really want another child but all the stress is beginng to effect me negatively