DNA / Paternity Community
too anniebrook

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

too anniebrook

Hey I had another post on here that u kindly answered
The post was under (hey guys value your opinions)

I actually found the first report and scan that was done on the 21 august.

It says 21 august
Findings a single intrauterine gestation is noted.foetal pole yolk sac and cardiac activity are not identified.suggest rescan in 2 weeks

Do you think that with this scan it makes it more solid that my partner is the daddy what do u think?
I value your opinion alot you know what your talking about.
Hi, can you post a link to your other post?  This one by itself doesn't have enough information for me to give an opinion about whether it makes it more solid that your partner is the daddy or not.  Did you change your user name recently?
Lol yea I forgot the password to my other one. how do I link it??
I commented under my original post if that helps.
My username before was babybrains1.
OK, here is from that thread.  The first paragraph is from me, the second one is from you.

The phrase "and monday the 14th onwards and almost every day" referred to your boyfriend, right?  Sperm from the 13th would not have lived to your ovulation date, which would have been more like the 24th.  This date could not have been fixed with such certainty, but it can because you had a sonogram nice and early.  Even if it had been off by some margin for error, it would not be off by enough to move your conception date back far enough for the guy on the 13th to be the dad.  It is never a bad idea in a circumstance like this to get a DNA test once the baby is born, but it does seem clear enough that your boyfriend is the father that in your shoes I would go through pregnancy with confidence that it is so.
_____

Yes your right 13th was my ex and then 14th regulary it was my baby father and around 21 august the sono only showed the sack.

So, the 13 of July and the 14 of July are what is being mentioned above, and you had your sono on August 21, which showed only the sac.  That sounds like what I said before was based on the same information.  I got the conception date of July 24 from the dates given to you when you had the sonogram.  It seems like that is well out of range of the guy on the 13th.

Like I said before, do a DNA test just to get the guy from the 13th to put a sock in it about his hopes that the baby is yours, but don't worry, the dates don't add up to him.
that the baby is *his
One more thing iv had on my mind.when I was at my first ultrasound, I couldn't remember my lmp. so when he did the measurement he datede my lmp as the 10/7.
But then I remembered later on it was the 7/7 was the start of my lmp.
Only a few days dont know if it makes a difference??

Also I used the first response pregnancy test early on the 31st july and that came back pregnant would this make conception date different? ?

Thanks other then this msg those are my last 2 doubts.

Thank u for your time annibrook I know it might sound like your repeating yourself just want some clarification from your point ov view :))
When you get a date based on the crown-to-rump measurements of the baby done in an early ultrasound/sonogram, when your period was and what the pregnancy test said on whatever date, don't matter.  The scan saw and measured the actual baby.
Thanks babe well not too long to go il make sure I pop u a quick msg and give u a update all the best.
Thank u
I swear ur better then half these doctors we go to lol :))