DNA / Paternity Community
ultrasound dating

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

ultrasound dating

i had a transvaginal and regular ultrasound done on the same day 10-18-2012.    they put my GA at 6w4d and the CRL was at .55cm   what i believe was my LMP was  9-2-2012.    they put my due date at 6-8-2013  My periods are generally on time (1st or 2nd of each month)  but only last for about 3 days.    i would just like some reassurance, for personal reasons, that all these figures add up and their is no way I could have conceived sometime in early/mid August
For the due date of June 8, conception calculator gives:

Probable date of ovulation:  September 15
Possible dates of conception:  September 11 to September 19

Given that this was a very early ultrasound, I cannot see it as being off by more than a day or so.  Certainly not a month or more.
thank you!  :)