DNA / Paternity Community
ultrasound question!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

ultrasound question!!!

If you had a ultrasound that said you were 7 weeks does that mean you conceived 7 weeks ago?
not technically, they date the pregnancy from the first day of you last period, so you maybe 7 wks but your baby is technically 5 wks, unless when doing the u/s thay said that baby is measuring 7wks, then you would be classed as 9 wks pregnant, hope that helps and not confuses lol  :)
So if they said I was 7 weeks could the baby potentially be 4 weeks? And would this mean I conceived 4 weeks ago?