DNA / Paternity Community
unsure

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

unsure

my last period was march 9th i bern messing with my ex off and on the last time we had sex was march 17th and someone else march 20th and 21st i put in the conception caculater and my conception date is march 23rd which is more likely the father
I assume the sex with both guys was unprotected?  If so, the chance exists that either guy could be the dad.  If the dates you put into the calculator are simply based on the first day of your last period, that is especially true;  some women ovulate a bit early in their cycle and some ovulate a bit late.  When you get an ultrasound, they will give you an estimated due date that is based on the actual measurements of the baby.  If you plug that into a calculator, it might be more helpful.