DNA / Paternity Community
unsure**
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

unsure**

i know i already asked this but im unsure i need to make sure its my boyfriend baby my due date july 16 my last period october 9 ..i had sex with friend on september n had a period dnt remember what day but had sex only once n he didnt come inside of me  on the beginning of september .. n i had sex all october with boyfriend my didnt had period on november december and january .. plz plz tell me if for sure its y boyfriends babygirl !
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
If your due date of July 16 was given to you by an ultrasound measurement, here is the following from a conception calculator:

Probable date of ovulation:  October 23
Possible dates of conception:  October 19 to October 27
Blank
so that means I did got pregnant by my boyfriend on october I just need to make sure im scared ;( ..
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
You've asked before, almost for guarantees and reassurance, but you never did answer the most important question, and that is how you got your due date.  If it was just working off a calendar, it's not that useful, but if it was from an ultrasound and a doctor told it to you, that is better.  And if the ultrasound was early in the pregnancy, that is even better.  So how did you get your due date?  If you would explain this, people could answer you with the assurance you are repeatedly demanding.

ps -- If your question is whether sperm from September can live in your system until October, the answer is not unless the sex was very late in September and you ovulated in very early October.
Blank
yrs my due date was given by the doctor ..n i had sex on the beginning of sept. i spoke to doctor about it he said i got preg on october 24 by ny boyfriend
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
Then, don't worry.  The Internet is not more accurate than your own doctor who has the ultrasound results right there in his hands.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...