DNA / Paternity Community
unsurity and trying to figure it out.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

unsurity and trying to figure it out.

My pregnancy just don't add up. I was with my recent bf until we broke it off in late March 2011 due to a fight we got over him cheating on me, eventually we weren't seeing eye to eye and being vulnerable at the moment i  got together with an ex around the 14th of April. I recall having sex with my current boyfriend in the 2nd week of march, eventually I got pregnant by one of these men. My baby was born the 26th of November the same year. I recalled my last period as either the 26th feb, but sure i had another the 26th of march. I am on a regular period, but when i calculate based on the last menstrual period my due date does not match my lmp for both month, and if i calculate conception based on the date my baby was born, i would have been on my period and not sexually active. I know the right thing to do is to get a dna test which i will soon do but im kind of freaking out because im unsure who the dad is, i really it to be my current bf but there's a possibility he can be my ex's because of similar features they seem to show. So trying to figure out which man is most likely to be the dad?
If you did have a period in march it would most likely be the guy in April
Did you ever have an ultrasound during pregnancy, especially, in early pregnancy?  If so, what estimated due date did they give you at that early ultrasound?
Didn't have an early ultrasound, however the one i did estimated the baby to be born December 15th.
And how late in the pregnancy was it?  For example, first trimester?  Second trimester?

As the baby grows, an ultrasound gets less reliable for dating the pregnancy with any precision.  But if it was not too late, an e.d.d. from an ultrasound of December 15 gives the following estimates:

First day of last menstrual period:  March 10

Probable date of ovulation:  March 24
Possible dates of conception:  March 20 to March 28

Due date:  December 15