what is more likely?
I had my period jan31-feb6. I had sex with a partner, with a condom, on feb 11th. I had sex with a different partner on feb 17 also with a condom but it ended up breaking but he didn't ejaculate. I took a pregnancy test march 1st in which it was faint positive. according to my lmp im now 12weeks4days pregnant. I got my first ultrasound on april 1st, when I was 8 weeks 4days and she said the baby was just measuring a few days smaller than that. I was wondering which situation and partner could have been more likely to of got me a pregnant
oh and my due date is November 7th
Here is what the conception calculator says for a November 7 due date.

Probable date of ovulation:  February 14
Possible dates of conception:  February 10 to February 18

Doctors are advised to use the count from an early ultrasound instead of using a count that begins with the first day of the last period, if the two dates don't align.  This is because the ultrasound has seen and measured the actual baby, and in the early stages, enbryos' measurements are identifiable almost to the day.  So your accounts of what your lmp was and how far along you were by lmp don't matter as much as that on April 1 someone saw your baby and measured its crown to rump measurement and other indicators, and it lines up with ovulation on February 14.  

This puts you in a spot where one of two things happened.  Either the guy from the 11th got some sperm into your reproductive tract, and it was still hanging around on the 14th, or the ultrasound was inaccurate by 3 days and the second guy got some sperm into your reproductive tract.  (Being off by 3 days is not impossible, even as early as 8w4d.)  Guy 1 could even have had some viable sperm in your system when Guy 2 and you were together, though that scenario is stretching it a bit.

I'm sorry, but only a DNA test can help you.