DNA / Paternity Community
who could b the father
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

who could b the father

I had sex with guy #1 around april 28/29 had my lmp (which not sure the exact date or if it wz a period because it only lasted 1 day not the usual 5-7 days) around May 15 then had sex with guy #2 around June 7th. I went to the u/s around july 25th and wz told i wz 9 weeks, my due date wz February 22nd. Who'z most likely the dad guy 1 or 2?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
There was no sex with anyone between April 29 and June 7?  It's not the April guy's baby.  Your projected most likely ovulation date is in the first week of June.

Blank
No other guy just those two. I thought it was guy 1 because i didnt get my normal period and towards the end of May i felt like i was having pregnancy symptoms but i guess i could've been wrong.
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
If you were pregnant enough to feel pregnancy symptoms towards the end of May, your due date wouldn't be February 22.  An ultrasound sees the actual embryo and measures it, and they won't confuse a baby that was from late April with one from early June.  Possibly you had an early miscarriage (a chemical pregnancy) and then got pregnant again right away.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...