Aa
A
A
Close
who could b the father
I had sex with guy #1 around april 28/29 had my lmp (which not sure the exact date or if it wz a period because it only lasted 1 day not the usual 5-7 days) around May 15 then had sex with guy #2 around June 7th. I went to the u/s around july 25th and wz told i wz 9 weeks, my due date wz February 22nd. Who'z most likely the dad guy 1 or 2?
Cancel
3 Answers
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1455656688
There was no sex with anyone between April 29 and June 7?  It's not the April guy's baby.  Your projected most likely ovulation date is in the first week of June.

Comment
Cancel
134578 tn?1455656688
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
No other guy just those two. I thought it was guy 1 because i didnt get my normal period and towards the end of May i felt like i was having pregnancy symptoms but i guess i could've been wrong.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
134578 tn?1455656688
If you were pregnant enough to feel pregnancy symptoms towards the end of May, your due date wouldn't be February 22.  An ultrasound sees the actual embryo and measures it, and they won't confuse a baby that was from late April with one from early June.  Possibly you had an early miscarriage (a chemical pregnancy) and then got pregnant again right away.
Comment
Cancel
134578 tn?1455656688
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources