DNA / Paternity Community
who could b the father

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

who could b the father

I had sex with guy #1 around april 28/29 had my lmp (which not sure the exact date or if it wz a period because it only lasted 1 day not the usual 5-7 days) around May 15 then had sex with guy #2 around June 7th. I went to the u/s around july 25th and wz told i wz 9 weeks, my due date wz February 22nd. Who'z most likely the dad guy 1 or 2?
There was no sex with anyone between April 29 and June 7?  It's not the April guy's baby.  Your projected most likely ovulation date is in the first week of June.

No other guy just those two. I thought it was guy 1 because i didnt get my normal period and towards the end of May i felt like i was having pregnancy symptoms but i guess i could've been wrong.
If you were pregnant enough to feel pregnancy symptoms towards the end of May, your due date wouldn't be February 22.  An ultrasound sees the actual embryo and measures it, and they won't confuse a baby that was from late April with one from early June.  Possibly you had an early miscarriage (a chemical pregnancy) and then got pregnant again right away.