who could b the father
I had sex with guy #1 around april 28/29 had my lmp (which not sure the exact date or if it wz a period because it only lasted 1 day not the usual 5-7 days) around May 15 then had sex with guy #2 around June 7th. I went to the u/s around july 25th and wz told i wz 9 weeks, my due date wz February 22nd. Who'z most likely the dad guy 1 or 2?
There was no sex with anyone between April 29 and June 7?  It's not the April guy's baby.  Your projected most likely ovulation date is in the first week of June.

No other guy just those two. I thought it was guy 1 because i didnt get my normal period and towards the end of May i felt like i was having pregnancy symptoms but i guess i could've been wrong.
If you were pregnant enough to feel pregnancy symptoms towards the end of May, your due date wouldn't be February 22.  An ultrasound sees the actual embryo and measures it, and they won't confuse a baby that was from late April with one from early June.  Possibly you had an early miscarriage (a chemical pregnancy) and then got pregnant again right away.