who is the father of my baby?
i had my period july 21st to the 26th i slept with guy A all that week he pulled out everytime and it was a full blown heavy period.....i slept with guy B on august 5th pulled out same thing....i found out i was pregnant agust 20th when i went for my first u/s on september 12th they told me i was 6 weeks and 4 days pregant and i was due may 4th...but the tech said oh so your first day of your last period was july 28th? a week later? does that mean i ovulated later? because if you go 40 weeks from july 21st my due date would be the april 27th...so im confused who the father of my baby is???? im 24 weeks pregnant now and worried and when i went and got measured on tuesday she said i was measuring 2 weeks ahead at 25 weeks???? so now im REALLLLY confused HELP!
When you posted before, you mentioned that your period was irregular.  If your period is irregular, that would explain why the (estimated) first day of your last period was not where the tech expected it to be.  Anyone who has a measurement from an ultrasound in their 6th week should use that ultrasound for purposes of dating conception, even if it does not jibe too well with the date of the last period or subsequent ultrasounds.  This is because the sixth-week ultrasound saw and measured the embryo at a time (early in pregnancy) when embryos are pretty consistent in size.

That said, I am curious about whether you could look at the actual ultrasound report and just double-check the date of your ultrasound being September 12, and being told you were 6 weeks 4 days at that time, if the guy with whom you slept on August 5th was in fact the last time you slept with anyone.  Because if they were timing the pregnancy the way ultrasounds do (using the medical way of counting, in other words, not from presumed conception, but from an imputed first day of the last period) all my counts from the numbers you present (from September 12) suggest a later date than August 5th for conception.
well i had sex agust 5th but i probly didnt conceive till the 9th or so apprently according to the doctor
Go with what your doctor tells you.  I counted it at around the 11th.  In any case, not from earlier than the guy on the 5th.  The reason I was asking is that if you had sex after the 5th with someone else, he would be a candidate.
nope i didnt sleep with anyone after the 5th until the 17th....
Did you go back and look at your ultrasound and double-check the date of the ultrasound, and the timing you were given then of 6 weeks 4 days?  (And was there any chance the doctor was giving you a count from presumed conception, which is not the way they usually do it?)
Dont worry about measuring ahead. There are many Medical reasons for that or your baby had a growth spurt :) dont stress. Sorry you are in this.mesa Im going with guy number 2.
thx ya just really confusing...
can't you just tell by a blood test which guy it would be from...