DNA / Paternity Community
who is the father?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

who is the father?

I had sex with my bf a day after my period was over which was around November 30th he didnt *** tho. A week later we broke up and I hooked up wit my ex two Weeks after and started dating again. We started having unprotected sex and he would *** in me all the time. we did have sex December 26th and that was the day that I "conceived" and still got my period the day after, but it was weird I was only spotting it wasn't a normal period. Can u guys please help?????????
Sorry not two Weeks. It was probably like 5days after.
Sorry, but five days after what?  You had sex November 30 with guy A, and five days after that, with guy B?  And then when you say "and started dating again," you mean guy B?  Or the first guy?

Do you have a first day of your last period, or just the last day of your last period?  Please write this out with some calendar dates or estimated calendar dates, and we can try to put together an answer.  

I had sex wit Guy A November 30th.  N with Guy B around December 12th n continued to have unprotected sex wit him. I want to say the first day of my period in the Month of November waa the 24th.  the last day was the 29th. Guy B didn't  ejaculate. Guy B always ejaculated inside of me. in the month of December I got my period on the 27th. it was a weird period. the first day was kind of normal and the next two days it was just spotting. A month later I found out I was pregnant. The day that I conceived was December 26th.
OK, I've got most of it.  But what does this part mean:

"Guy B didn't  ejaculate. Guy B always ejaculated inside of me."  

And this part:

"The day that I conceived was December 26th."
Im sorry. I meant to say Guy A always *** inside me. Guy B didn't ***. The day that I got pregnant was December 26th
No. I mest up. Guy A didn't ***. And Guy B always came inside me
My due date is October 2nd
You got the due date of October 2 from an ultrasound?  If so, how early was it in the pregnancy?  If you didn't get it from an ultrasound, how did you get it?

You've three times said things like "The day I conceived was December 26th," and "The day that I got pregnant is December 26."  How did you get that figure?  (And if you think that is when you got pregnant, why are you writing in to find out who is the dad?)  

Here is what the conception calculator says, based on a due date of October 2nd.  (It doesn't think you got pregnant on December 26.)  It will only be as reliable as the method by which you got your due date, however.

First day of last menstrual period:  December 26
Probable date of ovulation:  January 9
Possible dates of conception:  January 5 to 13
Due date:  October 2