whos the dad?
basically i started my period on october 24th my period us usually irregular but that one was on time, i was only on for 3 days. I had sexual intercourse with one of my ex partner on the 29th oct the first bit was un protected but when we ejaculated it was in a condom. on the 30th oct I was put in a situation with a friend who then took advantage of me and had unwanted contacted and he ejaculated inside of me. A couple of days later I got into a relationship with another one of my ex's and we were having unprotected sex from the 1st of november onwards quite alot of times.

I went to the hospital with cramp around the 17th november and they took a test and it was negative, i took a test again i think it was on the 25th nov and it was positive

I went for a scan on the 3rd jan and they told me the CRL was 9 weeks and 3 days and due date was august 5th. which has now been changed to august 2nd
Every conception calculator i go on tells me based on my due date it is around the 9th of nov but im totally not sure. can anyone help me?????
Using the due date of August 5 that came from your first ultrasound, the calculator gives you the following, which I assume you know if you have been using online calculators:

First day of last menstrual period:  October 29, 2012
Probable date of ovulation:  November 12, 2012
Possible dates of conception:  November 8 to November 16, 2012
Due date:  August 5, 2013 (40 weeks)

It sounds like the dad is the guy from the 1st of November on.  Even if the assumed due date is the 2nd, you would still not be back to before the 1st.  To be smart, you should have a DNA test once the baby is born, but it sounds like Mister November is the dad.
i have tryed every conception calculator online and they all say the same thing and look like there isnt much chance that it would be the other two, thanks for you help. Yes i am going to get a dna and he knows there is a chance it might not be his, but ive told him im pretty prositive it is i dont know if i should say that and give false hopes, thanks again
the only other thing is i had a vile taste in my mouth on the im not sure when it started but it was definately there on the 3rd of november  and nothing would budge it thats the only thing that gives me doubts :s
Even if Mister October 30 had some long-lived sperm, they are not going to live from October 30 to November 8 and get you pregnant.  Vile tastes in the mouth do not stand up well in double-bind testing against an actual trained and professional doctor looking at an actual embryo and measuring its size and milestones.  Also, a vile taste in the mouth is not an early pregnancy symptom.  Please try to relax.  It is wise to get a DNA test once the baby is born, but everything points to Mister November.
thankyou so much youve made me feel a whole lot better!