who's the daddy??
I am concerned, I am pregnant and have had my first scan and am due November 11th. after splitting from my fiancé at the end of january I had a couple of one night stands before I found out I was pregnant one was mid feb just after valentines day and the other one was near the end of feb but he pulled out. I am not sure who the dad could be. do I need to tell them all or can I discount any?
How early in your pregnancy was the scan?  If it was in your 6th - 8th week, it indicates the middle-of-February guy.  If it was not until your 11th or 12th week, it will not be as useful because it will have a margin for error that gets bigger (when used to determine paternity) as the pregnancy goes on.  Did you just have the ultrasound?
I was expecting it to be week 10 but I ended up being week 12 when I had my scan
If you use ultrasound measurements to try to determine when conception was, most doctors will say "give or take 7 days" by your 12th week.  One way you might later be able to tell if a margin for error needs to be applied is if the baby's due date changes over several different ultrasounds.  If it stays stable and doesn't keep getting changed, it suggests this first one does not need to have a margin for error applied either, and that you conceived around February 18.

If I had to guess, I would say things do look most like the guy in the middle of the month (after Valentine's Day) is the dad.  I would tell him that, and be sure to say you expect to do a DNA test with him.  Be ready to go to a lab, don't waste time or money on drugstore tests.  If you're rich, get the test before the baby comes, and if you're not, get it afterwards.  There is a huge price difference.