DNA / Paternity Community
whos the father HELP!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

whos the father HELP!!

My last period was AUGUST 23rd . I had intercourse for one minute with guy A on AUGUST 20th. On AUGUST 28th my period went off me and guy B had full intercourse. After we had sex a tiny spot of blood left me n that was it. Me and guy B have been having unprotected sex August and september almost everyday with ejaculation. My first ultrasound was NOVEMBER 21st I was 12 weeks 6days . My doctor said I conceive September 6th but could their be another way. My due date is May 30th
You say "but could there be another way."  I am quite sure the father is not the guy from August 20.  Because:

1  -  after him, you had a period
2  -  he was way too early even if you had not had a period
3  -  conception calculator says the following for a due date of May 30

First day of last menstrual period:  August 23
       Probable date of ovulation:  September 6
       Possible dates of conception:  September 2 to 10
       Due date:  May 30 (40 weeks)
Thanks I was confused the babies even kinda look like him Guy A