DNA / Paternity Community
whose my baby father ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

whose my baby father ?

I had my period on the 21st of November me and my bf had unprotected sex on the 28th to the 5th . The 5th is when I ovulated. I had unprotected sex on the 9th with my ex . I am now 7 weeks pregnant whose my baby daddy ?
Your boyfriend by the sounds of it, if your ovulating whilst having unprotected sex there is a much bigger chance of you getting pregnant then to when you wernt ovulating, try and count back and which ever one is closer could be your bubbas daddy