DOG RESCUE GROUP User Group
Adopt me PLEASE!
About This Group:

Welcome to the new Dog Rescue Group. I will post the details here of any dogs who are currently in HIGH-KILL SHELTERS IN THE U.S.. I will add the email addresses of the person/people to contact, and the location (i.e. which State) if you, or anyone you know, can rescue this dog -either for temporary adoption -or for a "Forever Home". From information I receive, I can also add a brief description of the dog's temperament, its ability to live with other pets, etc. The dogs posted here have a very short time to live. Some have a week or two, some days, some are on the death-list already and have only hours. They literally are ON DEATH ROW. As the spaces they occupy in these Shelters are under demand from more incoming unwanted, or abandoned dogs, they are due for imminent euthanization, through no fault of their own. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN. If you can't help directly yourself, it would be a great kindness to email these details to friends, family, etc. who may well know someone who can. Maybe with this page, we can all help to make a difference for these innocents. (I will issue a reference number for the dog, and the person to contact if you can help) With love,Ginger899

Founded by ginger899 on August 29, 2012
5 members

Adopt me PLEASE!

AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION NOW!
Summer is the last puppy available for adoption. Her three sisters are already in their new homes, Summer is still waiting for her new home. If you are interested in adopting this beautiful girl please contact us at:

i-a-m-a-l-i-v-e-d-o-g-r-e-s-c-u-e@g-m-a-i-l.c-o-m
ginger899 commented on ginger899's status
Oct 09
skepticalpeach I wish school did not end f... Comment
Jun 17
breezytoo commented on A dog's love
Apr 13