Boomer's time is nearly up!
Look at this gorgeous happy boy and KNOW with absolutely NO DOUBT he will NOT BE ALIVE TOMORROW IF SOMEONE doesn't get him out of that House of Horrors!! He is barely 12 months old and he is such a happy puppy. Please DO NOT LET THEM MURDER HIM!!

My name is BOOMER. My Animal ID # is A0947541.
I am a male black and white pit bull mix. The shelter thinks I am about 1 YEAR

I came in the shelter as a STRAY on 10/01/2012 from NY 11208, owner surrender reason stated was STRAY.

☆★ TO ADOPT THIS ANIMAL THROUGH THE PUBLIC ADOPTION SITE, PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK AND SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM TO LOG IN AND RESERVE THE ANIMAL. THERE WILL BE A $50 DEPOSIT REQUIRED.

h-t-t-p://w-w-w.n-y-c-a-c-c.o-r-g/P-u-b-l-i-c-A-t-R-i-s-k.h-t-m
BOOMER -BEHAVIOUR EVALUATION:

BEHAVIOR EVALUATION - EXPERIENCE
Exam Type BEHAVIOR
Evaluator: Jeremy Handler: Carianne Helper Dog: A0946344 Boomer pulls on the leash and was sociable toward the handler during the assessment - soft body, low wag. He was calm and relaxed during handling and engages in play, loose body, wags tail, mouth is open. He was a bit difficult to push out of the food bowl, but had soft body language. Boomer was easy to handle when chewing on toys and rawhides, but when he approaches the helper dog, body is tense, ears erect, high tail wag. Look: 1. Dog holds gaze with soft eyes, soft body. He allows head to be held loosely in Assessor's cupped hands. Dog holds gaze for three full seconds. Sensitivity: 1. Dog stands still and accepts the touch, his eyes are averted, and his tail is in neutral position with relaxed body posture. Dog's mouth is likely closed for at least a portion of the assessment item. Tag: 1. Dog assumes play position and joins the game. Or dog indicates play with huffing, soft 'popping' of the body, etc. Dog might jump on Assessor once play begins. Squeeze 1/2: 1. Dog does not respond at all for three seconds. His eyes are averted and his ears are relaxed or back. Food: 2. Dog follows the dish with his tail down, soft body. Dog lifts head after a bit of pressure from hand to cheek. Toy: 1. Dog settles close, keeps a firm grip and is loose and wiggly. He does not place his body between you and the toy. Rawhide: 2. Dog takes rawhide away, keeps a firm hold. His body is between you and rawhide, and he is loose and wiggly. No growling or stiffness. Dog-dog: 3 Dog approaches the helper dog, body is tense, tail well above spine level, ears forward.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
blcontra joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 26
ginger899 commented on March 31 Concerned fo...
Mar 31
ginger899 commented on breezytoo's status
Mar 27