DOG RESCUE GROUP User Group
PLEASE save this beautiful pup!
About This Group:

Welcome to the new Dog Rescue Group. I will post the details here of any dogs who are currently in HIGH-KILL SHELTERS IN THE U.S.. I will add the email addresses of the person/people to contact, and the location (i.e. which State) if you, or anyone you know, can rescue this dog -either for temporary adoption -or for a "Forever Home". From information I receive, I can also add a brief description of the dog's temperament, its ability to live with other pets, etc. The dogs posted here have a very short time to live. Some have a week or two, some days, some are on the death-list already and have only hours. They literally are ON DEATH ROW. As the spaces they occupy in these Shelters are under demand from more incoming unwanted, or abandoned dogs, they are due for imminent euthanization, through no fault of their own. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN. If you can't help directly yourself, it would be a great kindness to email these details to friends, family, etc. who may well know someone who can. Maybe with this page, we can all help to make a difference for these innocents. (I will issue a reference number for the dog, and the person to contact if you can help) With love,Ginger899

Founded by ginger899 on August 29, 2012
5 members

PLEASE save this beautiful pup!

8415474?1350092983
SUPER URGENT!! CAN LEAVE NOW!!Kennel 2)#766 Brown Brindle puppy MALE 3 mo. Shelter will euth as it fills and time is of the essence for health reasons. Located in the Montgomery County Animal Shelter in Mt Sterling, KY, about 1/2 hour east of Lexington. No pull fees for approved 501c3 rescues. Some pull, some transport, vetting and boarding are available - please contact Elaine at ***@**** for more info. Please share with reputable rescue resources. No Craig's List/classifieds PLEASE. Adoption inquiries should be directed to the shelter. Montgomery County Animal Shelter 491 Adena Dr. Mount Sterling, KY 40353. Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30am-3:30pm. Saturday-Sunday CLOSED. Phone: Phone: 859-498-8751
1 Comment
OK...email addresses won't post properly, so I will post the email address with dashes in between. Anyone interested will have to remove the dashes before noting down the email address....
It is:
Elaine at:      c-a-f-u-e-r-n-i-s-s@h-o-t-m-a-i-l.c-o-m
breezytoo commented on A dog's love
Apr 13
Rescue Colonel the Dog (Petition) Blank
Mar 06 by ginger899
ginger899 Petition to Rescue Colonel ... Comment
Mar 06