DOG RESCUE GROUP User Group
PUPPY waiting for rescue NOW!
About This Group:

Welcome to the new Dog Rescue Group. I will post the details here of any dogs who are currently in HIGH-KILL SHELTERS IN THE U.S.. I will add the email addresses of the person/people to contact, and the location (i.e. which State) if you, or anyone you know, can rescue this dog -either for temporary adoption -or for a "Forever Home". From information I receive, I can also add a brief description of the dog's temperament, its ability to live with other pets, etc. The dogs posted here have a very short time to live. Some have a week or two, some days, some are on the death-list already and have only hours. They literally are ON DEATH ROW. As the spaces they occupy in these Shelters are under demand from more incoming unwanted, or abandoned dogs, they are due for imminent euthanization, through no fault of their own. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN. If you can't help directly yourself, it would be a great kindness to email these details to friends, family, etc. who may well know someone who can. Maybe with this page, we can all help to make a difference for these innocents. (I will issue a reference number for the dog, and the person to contact if you can help) With love,Ginger899

Founded by ginger899 on August 29, 2012
5 members

PUPPY waiting for rescue NOW!

This beautiful puppy is right now on Death Row in a high-kill Shelter awaiting rescue. This shelter is in the NY area, so anyone in surrounding States I presume can apply. If you cannot offer her a Forever home, then maybe you can temporarily foster, or know someone who might be able to.
Her name is FLAVOR
These are her (brief) details:
FLAVOR'S  Animal ID # is .....A0941727
She is not quite 2 years old and is good with dogs, children, cats, everyone. She loves to play and to kiss everyone.

Anyone interested will need to fill out an application form at:
http://nycsecondchancerescue.org/app-form

1 Comment
UPDATE TODAY!
FLAVOR is now out of the Shelter!! YAY!

She is in foster care in either North Carolina or Maryland(I'm unsure about where exactly) but the news is she is safe for now. Her foster carers are elderly however, so she does still need a "Forever Home"
(no pic came up, but she is an all-black pretty little pit mix barely 2 years old)
ginger899 commented on ginger899's status
Oct 09
skepticalpeach I wish school did not end f... Comment
Jun 17
breezytoo commented on A dog's love
Apr 13