Abnormal Ultrasound

A couple weeks ago, I had an abnormal ultrasound. It showed that the fluid is not flushing well from kidneys. I am so scared that something could be wrong. The Dr said that it could go away as my pregnancy progress. She also added that 1% of babies who have this come out with down syndrome.  Has anyone has this or know anyone who had had this in their ultrasound. I have another ultrsound appt and am afraid to go.
I'm sorry, I don't really have an answer for you. But 1% is a small chance so I would try to relax. Also, it's best to go to the next ultrasound to ease your mind or else you will continue to worry. Most likely it will have resolved itself. Best of luck!!
Sorry to hear that but I was going thru something close to that. I was having pain n went to the hospital n they did a ultrasound n I had kidney stones I had to stay for three days but in fine n so is my baby girl..
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Gardezi commented on renae176's status
Jan 08
Gardezi commented on renae176's status
Oct 03
Gardezi commented on Gardezi's status
Oct 03