December 2012 Babies User Group
Name Poll
About This Group:

Group for women expecting their baby(ies) anytime during December of 2012. This is a place to ask questions, share stories, and celebrate!

Founded by FreshLove on April 4, 2012
28 members

Name Poll

So when I was pregnant last time we had decided on Lillian Annette if it was a girl, so I assumed we would use that now that we actually are having a girl...but my husband changed his mind. He says he is still open to it for sure but wants to explore other options. These are a few names we have come up with so far, if you could help us limit the list :)
50%
 (1) 
Lillian Annette
0%
 (0) 
Autumn Sage
50%
 (1) 
Prairie Rose
0%
 (0) 
Ember Anne
2 Members voted
What it the initial for the last name? One of the key things I look at with names is what the initials will be. I have one brother who unfortunately has the initials of RAG and another brother who is GMB... Based on that they both have been picked on for their initials...
Last initial is S
I wouldn't go with autumn sage, the initials would spell a bad word...
I like a combination of two of your ideas.... Lillian Rose. : )
lol, yeah that makes me really sad because it's one of my favorites :( ah oh well
I have to agree, you really want to look at what the initials will spell out. Autumn Sage is a very pretty name... But with the last name starting with S that would be very unfortunate for your little girl. Nick names in school can be so harsh and when she reaches Jr. high or high school she will be know for her A. S. S.

One of the other things I look at with names is what will it look like on a legal document... I know a gal who was trying to figure out what to name her baby girl and the name Allison Pearl Brown was an option. Well lets think about this. On any legal document last name will be first, and it was already determined she would be called Allie. That would make her a Brown Allie Pearl. Once that was mentioned it helped narrow down the possibilities of middle names.

What was it that drew you to liking Autumn Sage? If you like the name combination of the seasonal as well as what goes with it. The name Prairie Rose is a very nice name.
Hey ladies, we sent the poll around to family members when we revealed the gender and the two top choices were Lillian Annette and Prairie Rose. My husband and I both really like Prairie Rose and have decided on that name! So baby girl will be Prairie Rose Sandoval
That is a very beautiful name. Its always nice to have a name picked out ahead of time :)
Gardezi commented on cowgirlup249's status
Aug 28
Gardezi commented on veronica0808's status
Aug 26
Gardezi commented on KTowne's status
Aug 24