babe
Hello where everyone at .......

How's everyone doing?
Hello Ladies,

I am 17 weeks 3 days today. Things have been rough so far through this pregnancy. I had a scare the other night, was having contractions and a lot of other pain on top of not feeling baby move all day. I went to get checked, not too sure about all the pain other than I have been recovering from major surgeries for a little over a year now. The thought is most of the pain is the round ligament pain... so much fun. Baby has moved to a position which is just preventing me from feeling him or her but very active and looks great.

I had the AFP Triple Screen last week and now I get to sit waiting for the call with the results. Hoping everything turns out well for my little one.

I have become an emotional wreck over the last couple weeks. Unfortunately it seems that my bf doesn't really understand this process and is having a hard time with it all. I don't know what to do to help with comforting him right now and he doesn't know how to comfort me through this process. I fear this could be impacting our relationship in a very negative way. I am so looking forward to getting past this rough period of the pregnancy.

I hope the rest of you are experiencing a great pregnancy.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
FreshLove Woow, I have not updated in... Comment
Nov 11
bebe2011 Hello all!! Comment
Jul 19
bebe2011 added the Pregnancy Tracker
Jul 19