babe
Hello where everyone at .......

How's everyone doing?
Hello Ladies,

I am 17 weeks 3 days today. Things have been rough so far through this pregnancy. I had a scare the other night, was having contractions and a lot of other pain on top of not feeling baby move all day. I went to get checked, not too sure about all the pain other than I have been recovering from major surgeries for a little over a year now. The thought is most of the pain is the round ligament pain... so much fun. Baby has moved to a position which is just preventing me from feeling him or her but very active and looks great.

I had the AFP Triple Screen last week and now I get to sit waiting for the call with the results. Hoping everything turns out well for my little one.

I have become an emotional wreck over the last couple weeks. Unfortunately it seems that my bf doesn't really understand this process and is having a hard time with it all. I don't know what to do to help with comforting him right now and he doesn't know how to comfort me through this process. I fear this could be impacting our relationship in a very negative way. I am so looking forward to getting past this rough period of the pregnancy.

I hope the rest of you are experiencing a great pregnancy.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Gardezi commented on renae176's status
Jan 08
Gardezi commented on renae176's status
Oct 03
Gardezi commented on Gardezi's status
Oct 03