nightmares
I am 5 weeks 1 day. For as long as I can remember I almost never remember my dreams. The last couple nights I have been having horrid nightmares that someone is trying to kill me and my bf. It seems like every time I close my eyes another dream starts. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of these dreams?

Quartzn99
Sorry, I'm not sure how to get rid of them but I can say last pregnancy and this pregnancy I had very vivid dreams and nightmares throughout. My guess is that it's our hormones and one of those weird pregnancy symptoms that we can't do much about :(
It is so nice to hear I am not the only one with strange dreams. I had talked to a couple other people but they were convenced that I shouldn't be having dreams like that this early. Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in this.
One reason I knew I was pregnant before my period was because I was having crazy vivid sex dreams just like last time, lol. It's a bit embarrassing because I feel like my subconscious is running wild on hormones and I have no control over it, lol. My SIL had weird dreams too.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Gardezi ...... Comment
May 22
Gardezi commented on KTowne's status
May 22
Gardezi commented on KTowne's status
May 15