Acute DVT
A friend of mine is in a bad state. He has acute DVT and has clots in his leg. He had contacted the doctor and the doctor has said that his vein is dissolved and will not be possible to get into his normal condition. However a lasor treatment will ensure that the reverse situation will be controlled. Please let me know how best and what best are the ways and means to prevent clotting and ensuring he is fine. I am totally worried.
The only way of preventing this is asprin or warfrin. I got dvt 5 years ago and the clot traveled to my lungs and heart and I was in hospital for 2week.( and I was Lucky) The clot never goes away the vain just reroutes It's self. But It's the long term ur friend has to look at. And I would get a second and third opinion. Dvt is a very serious condition as in the UK more people die of dvt then cancer. Also I would just Google for more info as the is plenty of sites out there.
And with this laser treatment I have never heard of it and I have been going to specialist in two countries for the last 5 years all I have been told is that the condition will get worse over the years and I will lose my leg. I am not trying to scare u but it is an unknown killer and more serious then cancer as It's very rare that someone just drops dead on the street or not wake up from cancer. And It's part of the reson for sad ( sudden adult death). Get a second and third opinion It's better to be safe then sorry