Bruising easy, fatigue and wounds that won't heal?
Lately I have been extremely tired, when I wake in the morning I feel like I didn't even go to bed.  I have a lot of bruises on my legs and I don't even know how they got there because I haven't hit my legs on anything.  I also have these wounds on my legs that are deep and won't heal.  I will cover them with band-aids and put Neosporen on them overnight and they still won't heal. They seem to be very ***** when I take the band-aid off and red on the outside of the wound.  They also hurt when I touch them.  The wounds came about when I was itching my leg.  On top of all of that I have been waking up with a headache.  Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Are you on any medications like anticoagulants, blood thinners or birth control pills. The commonest cause of bruising and feeling tired is OCPs or birth control pills. Check with your doctor if you are on any of these. If you are on them then immediately consult your gynecologist regarding changing the prescription or go for another contraceptive method.
The other possible reasons are low platelet count, clotting disorders, fragile spider veins, deep vein thrombus, deficiency of Vitamin B12, folic acid, or Vit K, a liver disease or certain cancers. It could also be due to pressure urticaria. Also since your wounds do not heal well there is a chance you have deep vein thrombosis and diabetes.
You need a comprehensive investigation taking all these points in consideration. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Please discuss this with your doctor and get yourself investigated accordingly.  Do let me know if there is any thing else you want to know. Take care!