Calf cramp for 2 weeks
I have had a pain in my left calf for 2 weeks now.  It only hurts is I walk or put pressure on it.  There does not appear to be swollen or redness.  I am not on the pill or overweight and am quite active.  I do have the genetic disorder Factor V Lyden.    I did not hit my leg, or do anything while exercising.  I was just walking down a hall & the pain started & has not subsided since.  I do not want to be a hypochondriac but my husband keeps on telling me it is a blood clot.  Can anyone help?
HI,
How are you? Were you able to have your leg pain checked by your doctor? Aside from blood clot or deep vein thrombosis, the pain could be due to other vascular issues such as peripheral artery disease as well as from musculoskeletal, or neurological issues. Diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis is usually with ultrasound and direct clinical evaluation. If it persists or other symptoms arise, it is best that you see your doctor for proper diagnosis, Take care and do keep us posted.