Could it be DVT??
Help!!! For the past two weeks I have had shooting pains in my thighs and legs. It radiates from my thighs to my shins and sometimes is just in my shins. Its worse at night and is an aching and sharp pain. I'm paranoid...could it be DVT??
How are you? Deep venous thrombosis presents with swelling and pain,  changes in skin color  in one leg, increased warmth in one leg, or skin that feels warm to the touch. For definite diagnosis, physical examination and diagnostic tests such as D-dimer blood test, Doppler ultrasound exam of the legs; plethysmography, venography, and blood tests to check if there is increased chance of blood clotting, may be done. Have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
Hey !

No swelling and no changes in color or temp. Just pain! Maybe it's my sciatic nerve!