DVT In brain for 22 years
I have suffered major headaches 24/7 for the above period and only recently was subjected to a contrast MRI that has clearly a very large vein with 100% thrombosis. I.e. the vein has scarring do bad the vein is pure scar tissue with no blood flow whatsoever.

The top of the juggler brain is also partially blocked

The surgeon says it is inoperable, incurable and no medication will help.

I am on the strongest pain killer there is (Jurnista) and this s no longer effective.

I am  a 68 year I'd retired male and in deep depression with this 10/10 pain for the rest of my life.

Looks like a tall bridge for me!

Oh yeh, I have done ll the pain management stuff, meditation and nothing works.

I'm dun guys!

I'm sorry to hear about your finding. Don't give up hope.  You're alive and that's more than some can say.  Just to help you clarify.  A DVT is a deep vein thrombosis.  Basically a blood clot that's found in the deep vein's of the extremities.  Almost always in the lower legs. If you have a clot in the brain, it almost 100% came from somewhere else in the body.  A DVT in the leg for instance can break off a portion and travel to the brain and occlude one of the veins or arteries in the brain.  This usually causes a stroke so I'm surprised you didn't mention anything about a stroke.  The brain is a complicated organ and going in to retrieve a clot can cause more harm then good and may be why your doctor doesn't want to try it.  It's called risk/benifit ratio.  I hope you find solitude in the fact that you are lucky to be alive and I hope you get healthy.