Help real or not?
Hello I have this little minor pain in my thigh that feels very deep and it's not super painful but rather annoying.   It only happened for two days then went away.   Also I'm not a travels person or some one who sits around all day.    Could this be DVT or just a strained muscle? Plzz reply fast thank you
How are you? Deep venous thrombosis or blood clot that forms in a vein deep may present with changes in skin color, leg pain, skin that feels warm to the touch, or  swelling usually in the lower leg or thigh.  if risk factors for DVT such as family history of clots, fractures in the pelvis or legs, giving birth within the last 6 months, obesity, recent surgery , and conditions such as cancer, certain autoimmune disorders,cigarette smoking or sitting for long periods when traveling are not present, musculoskleetal issues may be considered.  For proper diagnosis and to rule out DVT, further evaluation by your doctor may be done, D-dimer blood test or Doppler ultrasound exam of the legs   may also be requested. Take care and do keep us posted.