Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
Is there a forum for pulmonary embolism?

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

I 'think' I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find one. Is this the closest for a match? I'd appreciate any hints. I've had two PE events and am a lifer on Coumadin now.
Avatar dr f tn
How are you? At present, the closest match to Pulmonary Embolism (PE)would be this forum. Some members may have experienced  PE and may also provide feedback. Do let us know how we can help. Take care and warm regards.
Avatar dr f tn