Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
Skin pain
About This Community:

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Skin pain

The skin on my legs goes between feeling cooling to feeling like I have a mild sunburn.  Moreso the irritability of the mild sunburn.  The area covered includes the tops of my feet, mainly the knee down, but becoming more often the whole leg.  This sensation includes to my fore arms.  It is not consistant, but becoming regular (daily) at some level.  All vitamin levels were tested and are good.  EMG performed and good.  Glucose, good.  I am hoping to get into a DR for a follow up.  Any thoughts?
Related Discussions
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Well, if compressed nerves, diabetes and vitamin deficiency has been ruled out then hypothyroid states should be looked into. If this feeling comes more while sleeping, then it could be a sleep disorder too. Venous pooling due to deep vein thrombosis or faulty deep veins could also be the cause. If you are on birth control pills, then this can also be its side effect. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Discuss these possibilities with your doctor. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...