Varicose vein treatment
If you have varicose veins in your legs can you also have them in your head or lungs?
what is the best treatment?  laser, radio, surgery?  there are these noninvasive methods and I have heard of surgery also
How are you? Varicose veins occur when the valves do not function properly, allowing blood to remain in the vein. This  usually occurs in the veins of the legs but it may occur elsewhere. Indeed, treatment may be invasive (surgical) or noninvasive which include sclerotherapy, laser ablation, radiofrequency ablation and a lot more. However, it is best that you confirm the diagnosis with your physician and discuss the best option for you. The treatment will depend on the severity of the condition and your medical history. Additional diagnostic tests such as duplex ultrasound exam may also be indicated. Take care and regards.
I had varicose vein in my right leg. My friend suggested me to go with laser but before decide I just googled and ordered venorid. but I got that in my hand after a month latter. But result is quite good.
I received venorid after late delivery due to some issues with shipping company. Not that much interest for using this product after late delivery. But my wife forced me for test trial.  After month of time able to see some improvements in my veins. Excited.
There is a simple solution for varicose veins.But you can not get immediate cure as taking medication.Because its a serum we have to apply on varicose veins twice a day for 2weeks.Then you can find the very best result.By using venorid serum the result will be permanent.
I dont suggest laser treatment or surgery for the varicose veins problem.I dont have experience too .I treat my varicose veins with venorid and got rid of it.