Aa
A
A
Close
Varicose vein treatment
If you have varicose veins in your legs can you also have them in your head or lungs?
what is the best treatment?  laser, radio, surgery?  there are these noninvasive methods and I have heard of surgery also
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
How are you? Varicose veins occur when the valves do not function properly, allowing blood to remain in the vein. This  usually occurs in the veins of the legs but it may occur elsewhere. Indeed, treatment may be invasive (surgical) or noninvasive which include sclerotherapy, laser ablation, radiofrequency ablation and a lot more. However, it is best that you confirm the diagnosis with your physician and discuss the best option for you. The treatment will depend on the severity of the condition and your medical history. Additional diagnostic tests such as duplex ultrasound exam may also be indicated. Take care and regards.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had varicose vein in my right leg. My friend suggested me to go with laser but before decide I just googled and ordered venorid. but I got that in my hand after a month latter. But result is quite good.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources