Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
anything out there other than compression stockings??

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

I have been "dealing" with the struggle of the compression stockings and now that the weather is getting warmer...I would love another suggestion!!!!  I am at the end of my rope...thanks! Everyone be well :)
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? I understand your concern about weather change and unpleasant build up of heat with compression stocking. At present, there are plenty of types of compression stockings available in the market today wherein functionality is not also compromised with the type and stylish looks. These are easily available on-line and you can also check with your attending physician for recommendations and product updates. Take care and do keep us posted.  
I have been exploring the websites of compression stockings and I have tried a few...it becomes quite costly.
Someone needs to come up with something...and soon!!!
I will continue to look around to see if there are other options...let me know if you come up with or hear something.  Thank you and be well.