leg pain and cramps
In august 2012 I fell off a bike and injured my left leg, it was just badly scraped and bruised. It never really bothered me at the time. Since the accident I have pain in this leg and cramps all the time.The leg is always bruised even though I havent injured it again. Should I be worried.
How are you? Were there imaging studies done? What other symptoms are present? Deep vein thrombosis usually presents with changes in skin color (redness), leg pain, skin that feels warm to the touch and swelling. If your symptoms persist after the accident, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination of the leg and ultrasound may be done to rule out DVT or other  circulation problems. Take care and do keep us posted.
Hi Thank you for your kind advice, I visited my doctor and he has informed me that he thinks it is a bad sprain.
I have another question for you if I may.
About fifteen weeks ago when I fell off the bike I broke my right wrist. I visited my hospital for physiotherapy  yesterday where the physiotherapist takes measurements of the flexibility and movement of the wrist she informs me that the movement is worse and each measurement has dropped by 10 degrees. My thumb is numb and my hand is permanently turned to the left instead of being straight. Also the pain is now unbearable and much to my dismay I have now had to revert to taking painkillers again. She is referring me to a hand specialist and has mentioned a possible operation. I am quite suprised and wonder that after such a long time (15 weeks) would I need an operation.

Many Thanks
Keith