Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
please help me.....
About This Community:

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

please help me.....

hi everybody, please help me somebody..i am illusoned what has happened to me???i have pains in leg below patela and on my arms..it feels like production of lactic acid....as i read on other sites,it may be deep venous thrombosis...the thing is i have had ipill twice so i am really afraid....somebody please help me pls...if i go to hospital with my parents then they will know about the pills so help me please....is it really thrombosis???can't i help me with anything others.plsssss
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi there,
There can be several causes of pain in legs below the patella, Arthritis, sciatica; neuropathy and deep vein thrombosis are few of them. Shin splints, strains, sprains, compartment syndrome and peripheral artery disease are few other causes of leg pains. In deep vein thrombosis a thrombus develops in a deep vein. The clot tends to occur in leg veins and the thrombus can cause pulmonary embolism. There is swelling, pain, tenderness, and warmth in the affected area. The surface veins may become engorged. A physical examination and investigations like Doppler ultrasound may help in confirming the diagnosis. Seek medical help. Do keep me posted.
Best of luck and regards!
Blank
Are you still feeling pain in legs below the knee cap?  Do you have any swelling? is there any redness? Does the area feel warm?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...