Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
pre filled lovenox need help

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

pre filled lovenox need help

I had a pe in 2000 from a lot of dvt,s..i have 2 negative blood proteins..

im having gallbladder surgery july 15th..anyways I stared the 40 mf lovenox shot sat. Today I gave myself one, I seen the needle go in..and the med went in..but as I pulled the syringe out it was a bit wet on my right ring finger.. sat I burned a bit a hour after shot. Today nothing but I can see the red dot were I suck it at...

I guess in a 4 -6 hr period I will see a small bruise or I wont..i did rub it to see if 1 shows up..i couldn't find anywhere to ask the question at..gb wins. How would I know if the med stayed in me or dripped out..ive never seen this happen. Again I seen it go in.......    thanks