Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
pulsating bulge in wrist
About This Community:

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pulsating bulge in wrist

In the middle of the night I was wakened by an ungodly pain in my right wrist. I jumped up and turned on the light to see what was going on and I have a blue bulge on the inside corner of my wrist right where it bends. I can see my pulse in it and it is very painful. I should note that I am undergoing testing for autoimmune diseases right now. My right elbow has been in severe pain for 3 weeks now and my hands are weak and ache alot. My doc is leaning towards lupus but hasn't confirmed yet. Could this be another complication of that or something else entirely? Thank you!