Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
what is it
About This Community:

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

what is it

Im 38 weeks pregnant, i saw midwife at dinner yesterday bp and urine was fine.not long after i got home i started with chest pain on the left side not near heart but next to breast,it hasnt gone away,nothing makes it better/worse,im not really struggling for breathe or anything,im petrafied incase of a pulmory embulism or something,i did have a chest xray about 5 weeks ago because of chest pain and that came back all clear,would it be possible for me to have one now? Im tired but scared to go to sleep.i also have really bad anxiety and this really isnt helping,i am on meds and seeing a cbt
Related Discussions
Hi,
How are you? It is good that the tests done were fine. Aside from heart and pulmonary issues, this could also be due to musculoskeletal and gastrointestinal conditions such as GERD. During pregnancy food and stomach contents may reflux and may cause heart burn due to the enlarging abdomen. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Electrocardiogram may help rule out cardiac issues as well. Regular prenatal consult is highly recommended. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...