Can anyone explain this MRI report?
I've just got this MRI report....can anyone explain it for me? Do I need to be worried or take action? I'm a 25 year old, slim female. Could this explain my bad back and leg pain? Thank you :)

There is loss of disc height at several levels in the mid thoracic spine. At T6 and T7 vertebral body levels there are prominent basivertebral veins. There are posterior disc bulges at I think T5/6,T6/7 and T7/8. I note also irregularlity of the end plates at several levels consistent with Schmorls nodes. There is also wedging of T7 and T8.

Disc desiccation changes in L5/S1 level. Broad based posterocentral annular bulge. This causes narrowing of the spinal canal and disc material lies in contact with both S1 nerve roots. Central bilateral paracentral disc herniation which is abutting the thecal sac. There is also narrowing of both L5 exit foramina. The remainder of the lumbar spine looks normal.