Degenerative Diseases Community
I need a professional opinion

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.

I need a professional opinion

Can you decipher all this? (I have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid and Osteo Arthritis)
I have been experiencing tingling and burning sensations in my hands in the last month. And also the pain from the arthritis. Constant pain in my neck and back with constant muscle spasms.
I have open sores on my scalp.
This is what my MRI says:
At L1-L2 there is a focal central posterior protrusion, which effaces the anterior margin of the thecal sac. There is minimal narrowing of the central canal. The neural foramina are patent.
At L2-L3 there is no significant impingement.
At L3-L4 a diffuse disc bulge effaces the thecal sac. There is no foraminal compromise.
At L4-L5 there is a diffuse disc bulge as well as facet overgrowth. There is mild narrowing of the central canal. The neural foramina are patent.
L5-S1 The central canal is patent the neural foramina are patent.
C2-3 Unremarkable
C3-4 There is mild disc desiccation.
C5-6 there is mild disc desiccation. There is disc osteophyte complex formation producing moderate effacement of the thecal sac, greater right than left. There is also disc bulging and Luschka joint disease producing moderate right and left sided neural foraminal encroachment.
C6-7 There is moderate disc desiccation and loss of disc space height. There is mild disc-osteophyte complex formation. There is bilateral neural foraminal encroachment due to Luschka joint disease and disc bulging
C7-T1 Unremarkable
There is straightening of the cervical lordosis suggestive of spasm
Disc osteophyte complex formation C3-4 C5-6 and C6-7
Moderate degenerative disc disease C6-7
Multilevel neural foraminal encroachment as above
Tags: spasms, Pain, Neck
Do you think I'm concidered disabled? I have been in so much pain it has brought tears to my eyes.
it takes me 2 days to recover from 1 day of work.
i do beleive that you are in a lot of pain can the dr do anything if not this question will have to be ans by a DR              
                                                          Lots Luck jo