Degenerative Diseases Community
Lumbar Spine DDD

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.

Lumbar Spine DDD

I went for the MRI scan the following in the result,

At L3/L4 and L4/L5 levels, posterior disc bulges indent the thecal sac within mild central and moderate lateral canal stenosis. Bilateral mild exit foraminal stenosis is seen.

There is no significant disc herniation. No neutral compression is demonstrated.

Is the above the reason why i feel constant back pain and sometimes the pain runs down to my leg. After a few session of acupuncture& physio therapy, the pain reduced but not completely eliminated.

My Job requires daily heavy lifting, it it wise that i continue with this job or switch to a different position. I'm only 20 and i do not wish my back to get worse than it should be when i gets older.

Thanks for the time u spend reading the above. I really appreciate it.

Regards,
Xavier
I have not yet been told by doctors of what is going on with current sitaution. Having the symptoms and after two procedures in the region area of my L5S1, i'm still having chonic pain that feels like is getting worse. nothing seem to make it better and any activity walking or standing even sitting for a long period of time makes it worse. what do you think my nest appoarch should be.

thank you for listening. Any help would be a blessing.

Yes make sure you have a good orthopaedic Dr. Stenosis is serious narrowing of spinal space around spinal cord be careful with acupunture as a Dr. Doing steroids in mine caused me to loose function in my leg.  I personally recommend surgery made me feel loads better