Degenerative Diseases Community
Motor Neuron Disease Treatment

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.

Motor Neuron Disease Treatment

Dear Sir/Madam,

My Uncle has been reported to have Motor Neuron Disease. His body movements have started to fade away slowly but surely. He is mostly bed ridden.

What I have got to know about this disease its takes the toll of the Muscular control and leaves the body paralysed.

Someone suggested me to go for Oil Pulling Therapy. and a medicine called "Rezola" (it sounds like that...i dont remember the exact spellings.)

On searching the internet, I came across many white papers written on the cause of the disease but none of them suggested any treatment procedure.

Could you please suggest if something can be done in the intial stages of this disease.

He is currently in India, but travelling to any place for the treatment is no problem.

Please suggest and help.

Thank you in Advance.
-7 Comments Post a Comment
hi my name is julie my father had motor neurone disease there is no cure no accupunter no other therapy can help the tablet u r talkign about i think is rilzole i cant speell it probally my father was on it but it only suppose to give u extra 3 months of life basically itis a waste of time just enjoy the time what u got with ur uncle no body knows how long my father had it in lower then it went all over yes it leaves them paralised cant talk drink do anything eventually if not all ready got he will have to have feeding tube in as he wont be able to swallow eat or even take drag of fag thats how the muscles go so sorry for u as i know what ur goign through all i can say is just make him comfortable and try make him happy as possible julie
hi this is nick here.my unkle is also suffering from mnd ..currently he is talkin relizole bt there is not progress in his treatment ..there is one centre in hydrabad for this ,,so check out ther..if you have found any medicine regardig this please let me knw ..my number is 9923803373 ..