Degenerative Diseases Community
Pain in bones after chemo and radiation therapy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.

I was diagnosed with breast cnacer in 2007 and nearly five years and so far cancer free.
I did not take tamoxafin or any other drugs.   For the past two years I have been suffering from joint pain and it is getting worse.  I have been taking anti inflammatries and they make my life better, I have had a bone density test and they say it's degeneration and that I have arthritis in many places......are there other people with my problems?

This discussion is related to side effects of femara.
I'm sure there are many with similar complaints but these conditions aren't related to your Breast Cancer diagnosis. We have Communities for both Arthritis and Degenerative Diseases; you might consider posting in either or even both for more information regarding your problems. There are certainly therapies and other treatments for both conditions.  Regards ....