Degenerative Diseases Community
Spinal Stenosis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.

Spinal Stenosis

I am 57 and my right arm is in much pain with numbness in fingers. Any comments on the following would be appreciated. The MRI shows 1. disc bulges and osteophyte formation at c3-4 to c6-7. 2. A slight flattening of the right side of spinal cord at c5-6 and severe narrowing on the right c5-6 neural foramen by osteophyte formation which could be affecting the right c6 nerve root. 3. There is severe narrowing of the right c6-7 neural foramen far laterally on the right due to osteophyte formation. This could be affecting the right c7 nerve root. 4. There is a flattening of the left side of the spinal cord at c4-5 and moderately severe narrowing of the left c4-5 neural foramen due to a disc-osteophyte complex. There is mild narrowing of the right c4-5 neural foramen. No evidence of central spinal stenosis or neoplasm.