has anyone had an injection (cortisone)
i had a injection yesterday, i have degener disc disease, sciatica and a ruptured disc...after the injection my pain is 100% worse than before. my dr office is closed til monday so i thought i would ask some opinions on this..thanks
just read your post, I have never had an injection in my spine only cortisone to my hips and had no problem following.
I also have DDD, sciatica.
I was just wondering how you are making out now???
I hope the pain has gone and you are seeing an improvement?
I have had numerous cortisone shots to my (sacroiatic nerve). I first day was the worst for me. Followed by a couple of days of discomfort. In the end, they seem to cope with my back pain. Good Luck. Hope you find some relief.
Whenever I had my injections, the day after it, I felt so crampy from waist down to my toes. Give it a couple more days before the medicine takes full affect. Sorry you feel so bad. Hang in there, this will get better (at least for the injection pain and hopefully help you alliviate some of your back pain!)