Aa
A
A
Close
need advice ASAP PLEASE
Hello,  my name is Kelly.  I have had back pain for years.  About 15 months ago my pain got progressively worse, very quickly.  I had xrays and MRIs done.  Shorty after I started with sciatic nerve pain on my right side.  I had an injection into my pirofomis muscle, that did not help.  I was then put on drugs.  (Norco, Lyrica, Xanax, Oxycontin and Lidocaine patches) I get very little relieve.  I can walk which is a great improvement but I am in pain 24/7.  

In January I started again with the lower back pain on the left side.  It is now moving into my sciatic nerve on the left side and my upper left arm hurt constantly.  I can not lift it more than maybe 12 inches up from my side and once I lift it I have little motion front to back.  I have been in physical therapy since the end of January which helps me to feel better during the day but not for much of the day.

I should also say that I have had trouble with my arms and legs going numb. (mostly during the night and early in he morning)  The left arm, for approximately a year goes numb about 25 times in a 24 hour period.  

I should also ad that on May 8, 2005 I was hit by a small truck while riding my motorcycle.  I sustained injuries to my lower right leg.  No head injuries or back injuries.  I do have a rod in my right leg.  I also have a great deal or short and long term memory loss.  I don't sleep well at all either.  

I really need some advice and soon.  I can not live like this.  I am 41 years old and am in so much pain (progresses as the day goes on) that I am in bed no later than 9:00 pm, usually by 7:00 and NEVER go out socially.  

Any suggestions?  I could sure use some advice.  I have a consultation to have a nerve block done but with as quickly as this is progressing I am really scared.

Sincerely,
Kelly
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
wow accurate is a mri my scitac nerve bothers my left leg and lower back, but mri says no sign of pinching  which cant be true
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi Kellyclose

I have posed a few questions on this site if you would like to check them out
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources