need advice ASAP PLEASE
Hello,  my name is Kelly.  I have had back pain for years.  About 15 months ago my pain got progressively worse, very quickly.  I had xrays and MRIs done.  Shorty after I started with sciatic nerve pain on my right side.  I had an injection into my pirofomis muscle, that did not help.  I was then put on drugs.  (Norco, Lyrica, Xanax, Oxycontin and Lidocaine patches) I get very little relieve.  I can walk which is a great improvement but I am in pain 24/7.  

In January I started again with the lower back pain on the left side.  It is now moving into my sciatic nerve on the left side and my upper left arm hurt constantly.  I can not lift it more than maybe 12 inches up from my side and once I lift it I have little motion front to back.  I have been in physical therapy since the end of January which helps me to feel better during the day but not for much of the day.

I should also say that I have had trouble with my arms and legs going numb. (mostly during the night and early in he morning)  The left arm, for approximately a year goes numb about 25 times in a 24 hour period.  

I should also ad that on May 8, 2005 I was hit by a small truck while riding my motorcycle.  I sustained injuries to my lower right leg.  No head injuries or back injuries.  I do have a rod in my right leg.  I also have a great deal or short and long term memory loss.  I don't sleep well at all either.  

I really need some advice and soon.  I can not live like this.  I am 41 years old and am in so much pain (progresses as the day goes on) that I am in bed no later than 9:00 pm, usually by 7:00 and NEVER go out socially.  

Any suggestions?  I could sure use some advice.  I have a consultation to have a nerve block done but with as quickly as this is progressing I am really scared.

Sincerely,
Kelly
wow accurate is a mri my scitac nerve bothers my left leg and lower back, but mri says no sign of pinching  which cant be true
Hi Kellyclose

I have posed a few questions on this site if you would like to check them out