Aa
A
A
Close
numbness between shoulder blades
what causes numbness and tingling between your shoulder blades?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
meo
i have numbness and tingling between shoulder blades. i have two herinated disc in my neck that is causing it.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Please go see a neurologist.  

He may want to perform a few tests, including a possible MRI of your cervical spine.  It could be just a pinched nerve or possible disc bulging/ herniation with impingement on a nerve root -  in which case you may have additional symptoms involving more than just your scalpula.  At any rate, a neurologist is the best possible way to approach the situation to confirm the root cause.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i have the same thing...the tingling between my shoulder blades and sometimes it spreads ....one doc said it was  a torn tendon and surgery was the only option if it got intolerable..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Nerve damage compressed vertebrates pinched nerve chiropractor will be able to tel you more they r not quacks they r true docs do not like em cause they don't give out drugs and most peeps that go to em usually only have to take Motrin or Tylenol  for pain not a money maker for docs I have been seeing one for 4 yrs and even b4 that for 3
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources