Degenerative Diseases Community
numbness between shoulder blades
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

numbness between shoulder blades

what causes numbness and tingling between your shoulder blades?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i have numbness and tingling between shoulder blades. i have two herinated disc in my neck that is causing it.
Blank
Please go see a neurologist.  

He may want to perform a few tests, including a possible MRI of your cervical spine.  It could be just a pinched nerve or possible disc bulging/ herniation with impingement on a nerve root -  in which case you may have additional symptoms involving more than just your scalpula.  At any rate, a neurologist is the best possible way to approach the situation to confirm the root cause.
Blank
i have the same thing...the tingling between my shoulder blades and sometimes it spreads ....one doc said it was  a torn tendon and surgery was the only option if it got intolerable..
Blank
Nerve damage compressed vertebrates pinched nerve chiropractor will be able to tel you more they r not quacks they r true docs do not like em cause they don't give out drugs and most peeps that go to em usually only have to take Motrin or Tylenol  for pain not a money maker for docs I have been seeing one for 4 yrs and even b4 that for 3
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...