Degenerative Diseases Community
right side groin pain negative MRI negative CT Scan negative colonoscop...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.

right side groin pain negative MRI negative CT Scan negative colonoscopy

I'm a 29 year old female and have lower right side pain (on the inner part of my hip) for 2 years.  I've been to a gynecologist and was told that it may be endometriosis underneath a ligament.  I received a negative colonoscopy and lower GI scan.  I've had several CT Scans (with and without contrast) and received negative results every time.  An MRI showed slightly bulging disks in L1, L2, and L3.  What are the possibilities that my pain is Neurological related?  The pain is increasing and pain medication (Lortab 10 mg 4 times per day) only helps for a brief period of time then wears off quickly (and always has - it's not due to tolerance).  I'm tired of pain medication and tired of being passed around from specialist to specialist.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  
Get a neroligist or orthopedic specialist to look at your MRI to see if they can relate the pain to your discs...  if you do need surgery don't go for a fusion... try these places first...
Laser Spine Institure,,, MicroSpine *******,   Dayton Laser Spine Center... all outpatient and you'll be out of there in a few hours... fusions cause more problems on the surrounding discs... if you want a new disc then wait for the Brian Disc coming out this year that needs no fusion and fits perfectly and will last a lifetime without wear

Good luck...