Degenerative Diseases Community
shooting pain in brain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

shooting pain in brain

I am 53 years female. for the last 2 months I have been having severe shooting pain in my brain. My ESR is 20. My doctor tol me could be related to stress. What is the treatment I can no longer take the pain.
Thank you in advanced for your answer.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
How come no one is replying to my questions?
Blank
620923_tn?1405964489
HI I am so sorry u didn't have a reply...many times it is bcuz the people that read it did not have a reply they felt could help...this is a support forum......we do have expert forums if u want to have an opinion of a dr or medical professional.

There r many reasons for the pain u describe and stress is a factor....without knowing more of ur medical history...like if u have other symptoms....it is not an easy thing to dx.

I can only offer u try some type of relaxation techniques or acupuncture....if u have a MVA or a fall in ur history and ur symptoms increase, I would ask the dr for a MRI.....but at this point, it could be pulled muscles..

I pray u get answers or a positive reaction to relaxation and that u begin to feel better.

"selma"
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank